AOS Packet Sent Out :)
Thursday, March 17, 2011,
[ Date ]
United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Nature of Submission: ORIGINAL SUBMISSION, Immediate Relative (Spouse) Family Based Adjustment of Status Application I-485 filing concurrently I-765 Application for Employment Authorization
To Whom It May Concern:
I am currently in the United States under a valid K1 Visa. The place of my port of entry to the United States last [ Date when you got to the United States ] was in [ State and City of of Port of Entry ]. My husband, Mr. [ Husband’s Name ], and I, Mrs. [ Your Name ] , are filing an I-485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE concurrently filing I-765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.
Enclosed are the following:
Form I-485 Packet and Supporting Documents (Application for Adjustment of Status):
1. Payment in the amount of $1,070.00 personal check made payable to Department of Homeland Security.
2. Form I-485, signed and dated.
3. Photocopy of Notice of Approval for I-129F Petition.
4. Immigrant's Medical Vaccination Form 3025 and Supplement Form I-693 sealed envelope from Civil Surgeon.
5. Immigrant's G-325A form, Biographic Information Sheet.
6. 2 Passport Size/Visa Photos of Immigrant with name and Alien Receipt # printed at the back.
7. Copy of Immigrant’s Birth Certificate.
8. Copy of Immigrant's Passport Biographical Page and K1 Visa Page.
9. Copy of Form I-94 (front and back)
10. Copy of Marriage Certificate.
11. Notarized Form I-864, Affidavit of Support
– signed and dated by Petitioner
Certificate of employment
6 most recent pay stubs
Tax transcripts from 2010, 2009 and 2008
W2’s from 2010, 2009, 2008
1040 IRS Form filed Year 2010, 2009, 2008
Most recent bank statement
Biographic page of Petitioner's Passport
Form I-765 Packet and Supporting Documents (Application for Employment Authorization):
1. Copy of Immigrant's Passport Biographical Page and K1 Visa Page
2. Copy of Immigrant's Form I-194 (front and back)
3. Copy of Marriage Certificate
4. 2 Passport/Visa size photos of Immigrant with name and Alien Receipt # printed at the back.
Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be requested to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer if requested.
[ Your complete married name ]
If you have a K1 Visa like myself you may mail your completed packet at:
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
Good luck! :)